Information at Your Fingertips
Avenel Iselin Medical Group knows that your time is valuable, so we have made managing your healthcare more simple and straightforward than ever! We offer both in-office and virtual appointments seven days per week to suit almost any schedule. We also offer the services of an English and Spanish-speaking staff.
For your convenience, we have a number of online resources for managing your account, making payments, and more.
Se Habla Espanol!
Location & Phone Number
Avenel Iselin Medical Group
400 Gill Lane
Iselin, NJ 08830
Phone: (732) 404-1580
Fax: (732) 404-1594
- Monday – Thursday: 9 am – 9 pm
- Friday & Saturday: 9 am – 6 pm
- Sunday: 10 am – 3 pm
For your convenience, AIMG has an onsite parking lot available to our patients free of charge.
Please note that AIMG is closed on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Easter Sunday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve (reduced hours)
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve (reduced hours)
AIMG accepts most health insurances and also offers our patients the option to self-pay. We accept payments via major credit cards, debit, checks, money orders, or cash.
- Monday – Friday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Billing Contacts:
- Phone: (732) 404-1590
- Fax: (732) 404-1595
Atlantic Diagnostic Laboratory: AIMG provides onsite access to labs through Atlantic Diagnostic Laboratory, which administers vaccines, testing, bloodwork, and more. The lab hours are as follows
- Blood Draw Hours:
- Mon. – Sat.: 8:45 am – 12:30 pm
Note: Medicare patients must have a lab order from a provider at AIMG.
- COVID-19 Testing Hours
- Mon. – Sat.: 1 pm – 3 pm.
- Note: All patients need a COVID-19 test order from a provider at AIMG
AIMG is pleased to participate with many of the leading insurance carriers. Participation in managed care insurance programs demonstrates our commitment to making healthcare as affordable as possible. This allows us to meet our patients’ needs while remaining cost-efficient. As a component of this relationship, we bill your carrier or company directly—so you don’t have to.
Some of our accepted insurance providers include:
- Beacon Health Options
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Clover Health
- Consumer Health Network (CHN)
- Empire BCBS of New York
- First Health
- Horizon BCBS of New Jersey
- Humana Military
- Magnacare/Brighton Health Plan Solutions
- Magellan Health Services
- OptumHealth Care Solutions
- United Community Plan
- United Healthcare & Oxford Health Plans
We strongly recommend calling your insurance carrier to verify your plan coverage prior to your appointment.
- American Osteopathic Board of Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Practitioners
- American Board of Family Medicine
- American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board Internal Medicine – Nephrology
- American Board Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Medicine and Interventional Cardiology – Cardiology
- American Board of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
In addition, AIMG has received three-year Recognition from the National Committee for Quality Assurance as a Physician Practice Connections-Patient Centered Medical Home ™. The Patient-Centered Medical Home standards emphasize the use of systematic patient-centered, coordinated care that supports access, communication, and patient involvement.
Avenel Iselin Medical Group is pleased to now be part of RWJBarnabas Health, New Jersey’s largest and most comprehensive healthcare system. As part of RWJBarnabas Health, AIMG has direct access to the vast resources and technologies offered by RWJBarnabas Health, including RWJ University Hospital in New Brunswick, RWJ University Hospital Rahway, and Newark Beth Israel Medical Center.
Our partnership with RWJBarnabas Health allows us to offer the most innovative treatment options and resources while upholding the personalized care and service you would expect from a small medical practice.